• Water-applied glow-in-the-dark temporary tattoo
• This firefighter is on duty to protect and serve. He knows that the best protection is prevention, and that's why he has your number in case of emergency. Your info is safe with him, and he's prepared, in light or dark, because this tat glows!
• Includes 1.5"x0.25" space to personalize your phone number or any special note.
• Shows well on all skin tones
• Set of ten (10) tats; skin-safe pen included
TO APPLY: Remove clear cover. Press tattoo firmly, face down on clean, dry skin.
Wet paper backing completely, holding in place for 30 sec.; Slide off backing.
PERSONALIZE contact info and/or special need in white banner area using the included WhoTats skin-safe, waterproof marker
CHARGE tat using sunlight or indoor lighting
TO REMOVE: Saturate tat with baby oil or use rubbing alcohol, then wipe off with cotton -or- lift off with household transparent tape
TO APPLY YOUR WHOTATS PRO:
•The skin should be clean and free of oils and makeup.
•Remove the clear protective top sheet.
•Press the tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with the design facing down.
•Hold a wet cloth against the back of the tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
•Wait 30 seconds, and then peel off paper backing.
•Gently rinse the image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE YOUR WHOTATS PRO:
•Saturate the tattoo with household rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, or baby oil. Wait 10 to 20 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball or cloth.
•Or lift the tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of household tape.
Warning. Don't apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.